Carbide Rectangular Gage Block Sets are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Fowler Tungsten Carbide Rectangular and Square Gage Block Sets are selected for stability, durability and fine grain structure with a hardness of 70 RC. With this metal, a surface finish of less than .2 millionths (.005 microns) is ensured and gives maximum wringability which is appreciated by users of steel and chromium carbide gages.
- The surface finish process removes all peaks, leaving a 100% surface resistant to wear, ensuring long life within the original accuracy tolerance and retained wringability.
- Edges of gaging faces are reinforced for a smooth radius.
- Certificates of accuracy are furnished as standard with sets to the following grade: ASME B89.1.9-2002
- Tungsten carbide resists high corrosion, making it ideal for continuous handling. It is also slow to react to Inchhot hands Inch with a low coefficient of expansion.
- Inch surface finish .2 millionths; metric surface finish is .005 microns.
- Includes fitted case.
Sets Includes: 36 pcs. in wood case.
1 Block .1005 Inch
9 Blocks .1001 Inch thru .1009 Inch step of .0001 Inch
9 Blocks .101 Inch thru .109 Inch step of .001 Inch
9 Blocks .110 Inch thru .190 Inch step of .01 Inch
4 Blocks .100 Inch, .200 Inch, .300 Inch and .500 Inch
3 Blocks 1.000 Inch, 2.000 Inch, 4.000 Inch
1 Block .10005 Inch